Age eligibility (As on 1st June of the academic session for which admission is sought)
(A) Nursery – 2 years 10 Months
(B) LKG – 3 years 10 Months
(C) UKG – 4 years 10 Months
(D) Class I – 5 years 10 Months
(E) Class II onwards – on the basis of previous class
The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test (for class V onwards), which may be written or oral as laid down by the School for different levels. The test will be held for English, Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary.
(A) A copy of birth certificate must be attached with the registration form.
(B) Students who have attended other schools need to submit a photocopy of the report card of the last two years from the previous school.
The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test (for class I onwards), which may be written or oral as laid down by the School for different levels. The test will be held for English, Hindi, Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary.
(A) The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child’s performance in the test/ interview and availability of seats in the concerned class.
(B) Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:
– Academic readiness and motivation
– Social and emotional development
– Family co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the students
(C) The date of the result of the Test & the last date for the payment of fee will be specified at the time of the test.
(D) Based on the admission test and other criteria, the School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Principal/Management will be final.
A) The names of the children who are selected as per the admission procedure will be informed by e-mail , SMS or displayed on the notice board.
(B) Students offered admission must complete the following formalities before joining, or the offer will stand cancelled and the seat will be passed on to the next student in the ‘Waiting List’.
– Submission of the evidence of date of birth if not yet given.
– Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to present class.
– Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the All India Board or a State Board of Education. Transfer Certificates have to be signed by DEO if transferred from other states.
– A medical certificate from a qualified registered doctor showing the record of vaccination/ immunization etc. as well as mention of any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know.
– 6 Passport size Photographs. A family photo ( All the members in the family )
The admission process will be complete only when the candidate has paid the required fees. The School fee is charged for 12 months and can be paid only through cash or cheque.
Fee may be paid in full along with the admission or in installments as per the schedule.
- First Installment: on or before May
- Second Installment: on or before 10th September
- Third Installment: on or before 10th January
- Note: Fine will be charged for late payment.
- Fees once deposited; will not be refunded.
Misconduct, irregular attendance, disrespect or disobedience to Teachers etc. are sufficient reason for the dismissal of the student. Once the management has taken a decision as to the dismissal of a student, no negotiations will be entertained from any quarters.
Transfer Certificate is issued only during Office Hours. Written application must be submitted to the office, at least 3 days in advance. If the student is withdrawn during the academic year, all the arrears, including the term fees of that term will have to be paid.
Our Admission Team is ready to work with you on processing your child’s application to St.John’s School, Hebbal – Kempapura Bangalore and get you started on their path to success. If questions arise pertaining to any of the admission policies or procedures, please do not hesitate to call the admissions office or e-mail email@example.com.
Admission to St.John’s School implies on the part of student and parents willingness to comply with the requirements, rules and regulations of the school.